- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup fresh orange juice, from two oranges
- 3/4 Cup plus 2 Tbsp sugar
- 12oz Fresh or frozen cranberries
- Zest of one orange (about 2 tsp)
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium sauce pan over high heat, bring the water, orange juice, and sugar to a boil.
- Add the cranberries orange zest, and salt and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and boil gently for 10-12 minutes or until most of the berries have burst open. You may need to mash them a bit with a spoon.
- Transfer the sauce to a serving bowl, cover and chill the bowl until ready to serve.
This recipe is courtesy of onceuponachef.com