4 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
For the batter:
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- ground cinnamon
- Prepare your pan: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and slice the butter into pieces. Add the butter to a 9×13 inch baking dish.Place the pan in the oven while it preheats, allowing the butter to melt. Once melted, remove the pan from the oven.
- Prepare the blueberries: Add blueberries, sugar and zest to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Prepare the batter: Mix the batter ingredients together: flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, just until combined. Pour blueberries over melted butter in pan, drizzle the batter over the top, and sprinkle with a little bit of cinnamon.
- Bake: Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes, or until lightly golden on top.
- Serve: Serve the cobbler warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
(Recipe from TastesBetterFromScratch.com)