Variations on lemonade
We found these amazing summer recipes on https://www.acouplecooks.com/lemonade-recipe/
There are so many tasty spins on homemade lemonade! You can easily jazz up this lemonade recipe by making it boozy. Here are a few ideas:
- Sparkling Lemonade: Add soda water for a sparkle!
- Bourbon Lemonade: Mix ½ cup lemonade with 3 tablespoons bourbon for a boozy cocktail.
- Spiked Lemonade: Mix ½ cup lemonade with 2 tablespoons vodka and 2 tablespoons limoncello. It makes a lemony, zingy lemon cocktail!
- Vodka Lemonade: Mix 1 cup lemonade with ¼ cup vodka. Tangy and so easy to drink!
- Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade or Pink Lemonade Go pink with these colorful variations.
- Lavender Lemonade: Add a subtle floral undertone to each sip, and a beautiful light purple color!
- Limeade or Cherry Limeade: Use limes instead! Head to the recipes for more.