Roasted Vegetable Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, toss the zucchini, yellow squash, roma tomatoes, red pepper and asparagus with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Roast until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Heat the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 more seconds.
- Increase the heat to medium high and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese.
- Meanwhile, add the linguine to the boiling water and cook as the label directs. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water, then drain the pasta and add to the skillet with the sauce.
- Add the roasted vegetables and the reserved cooking water; toss to combine, then stir in the basil and basil.
- Divide among bowls and top with more cheese.