Sheet Pan Breakfast
- 4 uncooked breakfast sausages (6 oz total)
- 4 slices bacon
- 8 oz. small cremini mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
- 16 Campari or cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 c. flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Toast, for serving
- Heat oven to 400°F. On large rimmed baking sheet, roast sausages and bacon, 15 minutes.
- In large bowl, toss mushrooms, tomatoes, and garlic with oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Add to baking sheet and roast 10 minutes.
- Make wells among vegetables and crack 1 egg into each space; return to oven and roast until meat is cooked through and egg whites are opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with toast if desired.