Roasted Acorn Squash
- 1 large Acorn Squash
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the acorn squash in half, lengthwise, and take out the seeds. Then, slice each half into ½-inch thick pieces. Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix the olive oil and seasonings together, then brush mixture over the squash pieces
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until softened
- Garnish with parsley