Garlic Ranch Sheet Pan Chicken
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 bell peppers colors of choice
- ½ small red onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 3 cloves garlic crushed or minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 500° F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper or foil.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. On a separate plate or cutting board chop all the chicken in large cubes. Place the chicken and veggies on the prepared baking sheet. Add garlic, olive oil, and Ranch seasoning. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken Is cooked through. Serve immediately over rice or with tortillas!
(Recipe courtesy of gimmedelicious.com)