Watermelon Tomato Basil Salad
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 6 basil leaves slices
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta if desired
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbls white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place tomatoes and watermelon into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle with the basil, feta cheese if you desire and lemon zest. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Toss gently.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.
(recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com)