Crispy Garlic Baked Potato Wedges
- 6 large russet potatoes, rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, (or 3 teaspoons garlic powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt, (adjust to your tastes)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black cracked pepper
- 2/3 cup finely grated or shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- Cut each potato in half lengthways, then cut each half in half lengthways again, and then cut each half in half lengthways again until you have 8 wedges. (Make sure they are about the same thickness and size).
- In a small jug or bowl, combine the oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, paprika and pepper. Pour the oil mixture over the potatoes and toss together to coat evenly.
- Arrange potato wedges in a single layer on a large baking tray, skin-sides-down. Sprinkle with half of the parmesan cheese and extra salt if needed.
- Bake for 35 minutes, turning wedges half way through baking time, until golden, crisp and cooked through when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley and remaining parmesan cheese to serve.
This recipe is courtesy of cafedelites.com