- 2cans (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Rolls (8 Count) or 2 cans (8 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Original Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2cup sour cream
- 1teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4cup shredded carrot
Heat oven to 375°F.
If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust. If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.