Italian Potato Wedge Nachos
- 1 (24-oz.) package frozen rosemary garlic oven fries
- 1 sliced zucchini
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 (8-oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Italian five-cheese blend
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 c. torn fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Bake rosemary garlic oven fries, zucchini, and bacon in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet, stirring once, 15 minutes.
- While that bakes, season chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, and kosher salt and black pepper. Cook in 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side; chop. Push potatoes to middle of baking sheet and top with chopped chicken and Italian five-cheese blend. Bake until cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss together grape tomatoes, garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Spoon tomato mixture and basil over potatoes. Serve immediately.
This recipe is courtesy of countryliving.com